Here is how toilet paper looks like here: This is one of the cheaper types. It does NOT absorb. My advice, if you're coming to visit, bring your own roll. If you're moving here, just know that you'll have about 2 uncomfortable weeks to get used to the situation.
I've had these socks for a while now, and I've always walked a lot, but for
Fun pictures for the
So far I've been told in Mastacani that they aren't any....tantari
BUT: look what I saw outside my window today!
It was Stardust =D
I saw this movie with Calvy and my cousin and her BF.
I like it, and I got 5 others to go with me too! The theatre was huge! but it smelled like it isn't used often. It was pretty cheap too. 7 ron = a train ticket, a pack of orbit gum, a taxi ride for 4km, or...2 beers.
2 comments:
I loved Stardust! Did they show it in Romanian or with Romanian subtitles?
with subtitles. Kinda cool to see words I'd learned.
Post a Comment