I would love to be able to make oatmeal cookies, but unfortunately it's hard to find oatmeal and brown sugar doesn't exist here = (
I've got eggs, white sugar, and I can get raisins.
I haven't looked for baking power, but it must exist here right?
I'm just saying. =p
How are movies back at home? Wanted, Iron Man, Prince Caspian, Indiana Jones...sounds good this summer.
Okay, off the computer I go.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We just watched Indy and Iron Man last night at the Drive in. They were good... can't speak for ...Wanted?, and I think you remember my opinion on fantasies like HP and LOTR (same for Narnia).
Anyways, when you get back we will take you to the drive in again too. and who knows maybe we will send you a copy of Indy and other in the future.
Post a Comment