Hopefully no one plans on taking my plane down *knock on wood* but yeah, I leave for the US on the 23rd and I come back on the 1st (which means 2nd in Romania).
I did lots of research and my ticket is $1071 for a round trip with Lutfhansa. I did a normal search, and I messed with the dates a little bit and got this price. The normal I was finding was ~$1400 - $2000.
I am super happy with this ticket because it's way lower than the other lowest price I was finding, and it's with Lufthansa which I've taken (it's a German flight and I really like it) and it counts towards my Frequent flyer miles too =)
So that's that. Oh. I used: http://www.cheapinternationalflights.net/ to get my ticket. It wasn't too hard to use and the other lowest prices I was finding was by using this site too.
Anyway, so I'll be back home for about 8 days in SJ to be with family for the holidays, I think I'll be okay. I don't want to take my family for granted so much, I feel lame for missing as many holidays as I do already.
However, due to the fact that I am paying for this ticket myself..I love you all but please don't expect a great present from me this Christmas.
I promise to make it all up to you when I can earn money again.
2 comments:
yay cynthia! don't forget to visit me & jess while you're here. at least one dinner some time!! :)
aaaaaaa we can have are mini spa day! come over once and stay with us you settle in k?
Post a Comment