Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Funny sights I've seen around village

Sadly, some of these moments are instant, and I couldn't catch them with my camera, Or it was unappropriated at the time for me to take a picture.

Here's my neighbor feeding her chickens: (may be me next Spring if I decide to go through having chickens: which would give me eggs and meat, but that also means: feeding them and having a coop and they smell, and I would have to kill and pluck them myself).


Sight #2: an old man with a cane chasing a cow than was running away from the herd and the man was darting too, he was agile.

Sight #3: escaping turkeys today, two of the older ones had leashes on their feet but they were gnawed through.

Sight #4: I was traveling to Galati by car, and in the lane next to us was a horse drawn cart towing a car in the cart. The car was turned on it's side to fit in the cart. I was so mad at myself for not having a camera then!

No comments: