Yeh Cynthia
Centrul de Consultanta Ecologica
Mastacani Comuna
Galati Jud
Romania
Yay Nastia and Shawn won some golds!! Hurray for them!! I am sooo proud. I am bummed for Nastia who tied for Gold with He (from China) but the gold was awarded to He instead (confusing name I must admit).
Mini update on my being: I'm teaching kids for 1 day and 1 week, and that's it for this summer. I am honestly tired...of the class? or what I'm teaching? or the summer, I don't know, but something is bothering me. Maybe I need to take a trip somewhere?
I'm going to Bucuresti Thursday to get some shots!, that should be exciting, but I'm talking about a different kind of trip.
My birthday is coming up in less than a month...maybe I can take a trip then. Where would I go? with who?
Hum, okay...I'm taking my bike to the local magazine (small shop) for a few items before they close, so gotta go for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you should take a trip to SLO. Or PG. Wouldn't that be nice?
Post a Comment