I don't want to write for all of these right now (will later), but here are updates:
Top pictures of kids and I on a field trip (they chose to do it, but due to safety issues, we didn't end up where we'd wanted to go, but I think it worked out find regardless).
We went maybe a 30 minutes walk from the town hall into a forested area in the center of the village where there's a canal flowing. Adults said it was dirty, but it was hot and it smelled okay and it was running water. I told kids to take a bath after.






















































Top pictures of kids and I on a field trip (they chose to do it, but due to safety issues, we didn't end up where we'd wanted to go, but I think it worked out find regardless).
We went maybe a 30 minutes walk from the town hall into a forested area in the center of the village where there's a canal flowing. Adults said it was dirty, but it was hot and it smelled okay and it was running water. I told kids to take a bath after.
No comments:
Post a Comment