Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cynthia's plans next week: birthday and Red Cross

9/8 - Cynthia vizit la scoli, la bibliteca, si la Primaria.
9/9 - Dupa amiaza (cam aproape, sau putin inainte amiaza) sefa Cynthiei va veni la Mastacani. Noi vom vizita Mastacani. Eu nu stiu programul nostru exact. Doar stiu ea va veni cam amiaza.
Noi vom pleca cam seara pentru Briala.
9/10 - Eu voi fi la Briala pana cam amiaza. Vom merge la Bacau dupa amiaza. Eu voi lua maxi taxi sau tren sa fiu la Piatra Neamt. Ii voi intilni un colege Dan la Gara.
9/10-13 = O sa fiu cu Dan la Piatra Neamt (posibil Roman) pana Sambata, si dupa el va intoarca cu mine pana Bacau, si voi veni la Masatacani. Daca este prea tarziu Sambata sa iau maxi taxi, pot sa stau cu Nils si Emily din Braila pana Daminica.

Imi suni da? Am telefonul cu mine.

Te pup,
Cynthia

Vom vedea maine.

Is what I sent to a girl at the Primaria, to let her know where I'll be just in case. Impressed? Apparently it makes enough sense for people to read, don't worry I talk much much worse than I write.

Here's my plans next week in a limba we can all understand here:
Tuesday (9/9):
- My program manager comes to my site, we visit.
- We go down to Braila to meet up with Nils and Emily for dinner my birthday dinner celebration.
- We eat and then I spend the night at Emily and Nils in Braila.
Wednesday:
- While our manager talks with Emily and Nils goes to work, Cynthia keeps herself occupied on a computer somewhere (in E&N's home, or at Nils' work, or at an internet cafe) and talks to family and friends from home on her b-day.
- Cynthia borrows a sleeping bag from Nils and Emily and leaves with Program manager to Bacau.
- Cynthia is dropped off in Bacau and she takes a maxi taxi or train to a village or small city where Dan will hopefully be waiting (or will text Cynthia info on where to go from there).
- Cynthia meets up with Dan and/or the Red Cross.

Cynthia will be with Dan or the Red cross from Wednesday 9/10 - 13th.

Cynthia will make her trip back to her site on Saturday the 13th by trains and maxi taxi's, and if it's too late to make it to her site, she may ask Nils and Emily if she can spent the night at their place Saturday night and party it up.
Cynthia will wear lots of mosquito repellent and will appreciate the small things in life after this trip, Cynthia is looking forward to helping people, so hopefully they will use her help.

That's my plan.
-Cynthia

That's what I sent to Emily and Nils (cam apoape).

2 comments:

amanda said...

Hi Cynthia!!

I'm pretty sure it must be the 10th in Romania by now so I shall wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I mean a HAPPY ROMANIAN BIRTHDAY!!

I'll see you when you come back during wintertime?!? :D

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a great day today... sorry we won't be celebrating with you.