So the mayor had delivered to me 2 horse carts of wood. (sorry for being so quick about this, but my hands are very very cold and I want to go to bed). I think it's about 3 meters cubed of wood.
They unloaded the trees and then worked on chopping it into smaller chunks.
My neighbor's brother in law came to help with his chainsaw, which I imagine made the work so much faster. I was just wandering about in my yard while they worked.
Here's the finished work. NOW I need men to come and axe them into small enough parts that I can shove them into my SOBA for warmth. I have no idea how to start and warm a room...it's not like a fireplace. Something about using woodshed and gasoline...takes 2 hours to get a room warm??
Here's me collecting 6 bags of saw dust...I thought my neighbor was telling me to Add, to continue, but she was telling me: Enough, that's too much. *sigh* It's been over 5 months...but oh well, it was a l
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment