I was/We were warned that PC volunteers go through depression bouts which is normal. I went through a week and 1/2 one where everything seemed to be going ..yucky, but I mean, I was aware of it, so it wasn't too bad. I tried not to talk to too many people.
Kitchen leaking:

Landlord coming and cleaning my whole apartment...rearranging furniture...coming and cleaning when I wasn't home..Oh! and having to boil water for bath still due to stupid electric bill problem.

I fell off my bike, but due to martial art classes in college, I fell correctly and suffered 2 scrapes and a bruised knee. There was a spider on my handlebar and I left go...while still going.

Kids and cleaning lady didn't understand compost pile as well as I thought they did.

My electricity went out, BUT I got to use this gift someone in Romania gave me.
It's very pretty when lit and it was warm.

On the last 2 days I was in town, I slept in!! and woke up happy!! IST adventure to come! with lots of pics!
Kitchen leaking:
Landlord coming and cleaning my whole apartment...rearranging furniture...coming and cleaning when I wasn't home..Oh! and having to boil water for bath still due to stupid electric bill problem.
I fell off my bike, but due to martial art classes in college, I fell correctly and suffered 2 scrapes and a bruised knee. There was a spider on my handlebar and I left go...while still going.
Kids and cleaning lady didn't understand compost pile as well as I thought they did.
My electricity went out, BUT I got to use this gift someone in Romania gave me.
It's very pretty when lit and it was warm.
On the last 2 days I was in town, I slept in!! and woke up happy!! IST adventure to come! with lots of pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment