
So I need to burn wood for warmth.

And it's different because it's not the fire nor the coals that keep me warm, but this stone ceramic thing that gets hot from the wood and stays warm for about 1 day and 1/2.

I go into the shed and take large logs and small pieces back into the apartment and do the fire. Lighting it is easy, but keeping it burning is harder.
My neighbor showed me using paper and cardboard. Other neighbor showed me using a paste of gasoline, ash, and woodshavings.

I see this as a Winter hobby =) How many ways can Cynthia start a fire, using what tools to start it. Also a: what can Cynthia cook in her soba fun too!!
Due to smoke, the neighbor upstairs and I have to light the fire at different parts of the day and I got evenings!! It's night at 6pm now =( No more riding my bike =(
We fell back an hour this Sunday so there's a 9hr difference now between here and California.
Pretty fire....
-an exothermic reaction, combustion, oxygen, blueness, cell walls, mitochondria...
1 comment:
Yeh... the new, female, McGiver.
Post a Comment