So did you know people raise turkeys too? Did you know that turkeys like to sleep on top of dog houses?
This one does, my neighbor's turkey. It's 2 years old, and the only one left in her yard.

I also noticed one day that chickens sleep in trees. Can you see the chicken? I looked in up in wikipedia...and apparently "wild" chickens have a habit of seeking safety in trees at night.

Who is this white fluffball?? The neighbors call him: obraznic (brat) [oh-brah-z-nick] and pufalet (means: small puff or smal fluff) [poof-ah-lez]. He's grown and he's still super curious and a pig when it comes to food. He does eat too much, he tries to jump on my window sill like the other cats, but sometimes he misses and falls (cause he's fat).
So...while I was stalking out the chickens in the tree, he freaked me out by jumping onto my back and sat on me. ...obrazic!


Another time, I was in this tree picking apples to make an apple pie (picture at the end) and I saw chickens there in the tree with me, and then Bijou scared me again by tugging on my ankle!! in the tree!


He is cute and fluffy and soft though...

I was on my way to the city...in the taxi van and there was a herd of sheep in the next lane over.
Even though it was weird and touristy of me to pull out my camera...I had to, for your guys' sake. =)


MMmmmmMMmm. Receipe is in the Pofta buna book I have linked onto this blog. I didn't use nutmeg though. People said they loved it, if they really didn't, I don't care cause I do!

This one does, my neighbor's turkey. It's 2 years old, and the only one left in her yard.
I also noticed one day that chickens sleep in trees. Can you see the chicken? I looked in up in wikipedia...and apparently "wild" chickens have a habit of seeking safety in trees at night.
Who is this white fluffball?? The neighbors call him: obraznic (brat) [oh-brah-z-nick] and pufalet (means: small puff or smal fluff) [poof-ah-lez]. He's grown and he's still super curious and a pig when it comes to food. He does eat too much, he tries to jump on my window sill like the other cats, but sometimes he misses and falls (cause he's fat).
So...while I was stalking out the chickens in the tree, he freaked me out by jumping onto my back and sat on me. ...obrazic!
Another time, I was in this tree picking apples to make an apple pie (picture at the end) and I saw chickens there in the tree with me, and then Bijou scared me again by tugging on my ankle!! in the tree!
He is cute and fluffy and soft though...
I was on my way to the city...in the taxi van and there was a herd of sheep in the next lane over.
Even though it was weird and touristy of me to pull out my camera...I had to, for your guys' sake. =)
MMmmmmMMmm. Receipe is in the Pofta buna book I have linked onto this blog. I didn't use nutmeg though. People said they loved it, if they really didn't, I don't care cause I do!
I have made 2 so far, using apples from my yard. They are soooo, excuse me, They WERE sooo yummy. I ate 3/4 of one in 36 hours, and 1 time I brought it to the mayor's office and I shared it.
2 comments:
Ha! Sheep in the next lane. Being stuck behind them is probably like rush hour in LA, not moving very fast.
By the way, I hate cats. You know I do. But that pic of you with the cat is freakin' fabulous! You look amazing!
Post a Comment