No I didn't DO This! I saw this on the side of the road next to the maxi taxi station.
It's "weed" aka "marijuana plant."

Here I am sitting in the back of a jeep in Romania. I went with Nils and Emily and Marie to a picnic near the city. To make me leave the comforts of my little village, I was promised Brown Sugar and a chance to test my allergies by switching pollen with pollution.

While I was waiting for Marie to get out of church, I met up with a Romanian friend and I got to "sit" on her boyfriend's motocycle (motorcicleta) [motor-chi-clea-tah]; it was my first "sit" on a motorcycle ever.
(I lied earlier). 
After that stuff, I went home to my site. =)
and I called my family in the States.
1 comment:
you know, you don't look half bad on that bike. But you might need something a little smaller.
Post a Comment