I didn't die or fall off the face of the planet. Instead I went on a trip from the East to Central Romania and saw all kinds of cool things and met all kinds of cool people, ate all kinds of cool things, etc... It was for "business" so I did learn things too, brain felt like a packed basket of plastic piece ideas shaking around.
So, I was tired after, and here I am at my site trying to find a niche right now, so I haven't been able to put my pictures and stuff up yet.
I will though!
I'd be excited if I were you guys. I felt like a tourist for the first time, and I'm soooo excited to see the rest of Europe now!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So are you going to take us to any of those "cool" places when we visit?
Post a Comment