Friday, June 13, 2008

Package#2 - highly suspicious

The first package I got, from mom, I took no picture of.
It contained things such as seeds, yellow curry, dried chinese roots, teas and chopsticks.

I've since made curry chicken and I drank some of that tea (cause of the throat thing).

2nd package =)
I think I had my suspicions when I'd heard who was ganging together to send it.
I got: The most scump (expensive) [sk-oomp] toilet paper in Romania!
I was told to tell these friends (by people who saw the contents of my package), that there's toilet paper in Romania, and it's affordable. =p

About 11 hours after the package content police and I shuffled through this, I discovered the REAL reason behind this gift:
I got 3.98 rolls of better absorbing toilet paper from the US (due to the fact that 0.02 of the paper had a message on it, and I CAN'T WIPE MYSELF with that part!).
It got torn on its journey across the Atlantic, but I puzzled it back together.
Bonus gift, my friend (since 7th grade)'s mother owns a cat product company called Johnson's Pet Products (advertisement in exchange for the gift) so they sent me a thing of catnip too, for my neighbor's cats...or maybe for the cat I said I was going to get, but never did.
BTW: I'm not getting a cat. I have bug problems, and I can play with the dogs and cats and chickens outside my apt.
I filled a sock, and threw it outside, I'm seen no traces...

1 comment:

katie said...

best package ever!