Sunday, June 8, 2008

Girl's weekend!

I invited 6 people, and sometimes life's about quality and not quantity, because while I didn't get to share my PC experience of the rural life with the all city PCVs, I did get to have a blast with the two of my fav. volunteers.

Face Shot!
Welcome!! Into my bathroom ; )
(Marie took it, she's weird)

I wanted to show them bees making honey so we went to the forest to find them. Alas we didn't them, but we had a fun time with kids in the village looking for them.

We made food and ate curry chicken that mom sent me. We used chopsticks!

We all did hand manicures with my neighbors!! They agree, I have awesome neighbors!


We watched Jon Duan before bed, and yes! we all slept in the same bed (we didn't want anyone to felt left out).


We are silly, and it was fun, Marie is leaving us though, so here-here to fun times with her before she goes, back to the US.

No comments: