Sunday, January 4, 2009

I am back! It is cold!

I am back! It took a day and 1/2 for me to get back, and here I am. It's snowed while I was gone. I thought it was cold in SJ! no no no. It is cold here. I am wearing it all and I am cold outside! yay for fires. My laptop is working!! Hurray!!! The old computer is a lump of metal...I need to figure out how to get my old files and pictures off it because all my old pictures are on there, even though a good amount are on my blog =D Ergo, blogs are good cause you guys can read it and I can save my pictures. No I don't want to use picasa. Thanks. Anyway! I hope everyone had a fun Holiday season! Mine was busy, so it's good to have a bit of time to get things together before the week starts tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! CRACUIN FELICITI! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ANUL NOU FERICITI!! SARBATOARE FERICITE!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Cynthia! We sure did miss you!! Must be nice to have a new computer that can keep up with you ;)

amanda said...

cynthia!! i miss hanging out with you already...! :(

i'm FREEEEEEEEEEZING here!! and i still havent found any socks! or shoes! hahah :( :( :(

Cynthia said...

Dude!!!!!!
What would you do if you were here?!
I am wearing 3 socks per a foot! and I almost got frost bites walking to work today!

It is -7 celcius during the day!! I'm not in the coldest area, there's a city that's -31 at night here (dude.).

Buy shoes! Taller ones. I know you don't like how your toes look, but I'm sure you'd miss them if they fell off. =p

Unknown said...

It is also to my understanding that Russia and Ukraine are in some sort of skuffle over natural gas, and Romania (along with others) are getting shafted. Hope your hopa (or whatever you call it) is keeping you warm. Hope you like the pink socks.

Cynthia said...

Good thing I get wood for warmth and not Russian gas =)
I do like the socks!
I'm wear 3 per a foot, even to bed, So I'am so glad I got some for Christmas.

Unknown said...

ew... stinky feet...