I can't believe it's been 1 year since I've started this blog: 1 whole year!!I however haven't been in Romania for 1 year...but this means that it's fast approaching.
For those of you who want to know what to say during Chinese New Year, here's a helpful site:
http://thedanielrichard.com/2009/01/10-things-to-say-to-your-friends-during-chinese-new-year/
(I hope daniel richard doesn't mind us using his knowledge and here's me siting him: Richard, Daniel. Accessed January 26th, 2009)
What did I do? Nothing...yet. I may make fried rice for the mayor's office. We shall see.
I guess I can celebrate by making myself traditional food...Tonight I ate bread with honey, bread with pb and J, a onion and carrot salad, and dried bananas, and 1/2 glass of soy milk. All this is not good traditional Chinese food (as you'll know if you've seen the pictures below).
2 comments:
Heya Cynthia! Thanks for the mention here. Glad that that post had been useful to you. :)
Happy Chinese New Year! And wishing you "Xin Xiang Shi Chen" - all things you can ever possibly think and imagine come true this year!
Daniel
happy new year dear one... you are missed!
Post a Comment