I'm sorry it's come to this, but due lack of comments, I'm debating if I should really keep a blog.
I don't mind sharing bits of my thoughts and experiences with those of you at home, but I don't know who reads it or if anyone finds this stuff interesting.
Feedback people.
A few posted comments would be wonderful and it would encourage me to continue putting up information you want to hear about and it lets me know that people want to hear about what I'm doing.
Where did this ultimatum come from? I saw someone else's blog comments and she told me that was her condition for writing one too. Mine is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Just remember Cynthia, you are the one doing the interesting work. All I do is sit in a cube and play with CAD programs. You shouldn't feel obligated to write if you don't want to. But we (I) appreciate it when you do. And I will continue to make comments when I feel that they are appropriate (or needed... its green everywhere ... etc). Also, sorry about not getting that email out this past week, it was a busy week getting ready for my BigWheels Race (yes it will be in the email). I am going to Redding on Wednesday, and will have no distractions, so I will try and write as much as I can to fill you in about your central Californian life. Now I need to get back to work... argh
Kirkish, it wasn't to you at all. You actually win for most comments!
Thanks!
p.s. check your email
Not to Charm either because she send me a letter!! with a picture!
this may sound creepy, but i read this thing just about everyday. im part of the next group headed to Romania this mid-may and your blog (which i found via pcjournals.com) has been super helpful...PLEASE keep posting!
I did... and thank you. If my calculations are correct then you send that right as I was waking up. This time differential is fun!! BooYah, I'm number one. Take that Charm. Up next... to out letter Charm.
I'm reading! Don't think I would ever miss a chance to see what another PC country is like!
You better keep posting! I've been keeping up with you and I've read every post. Don't you disappear!
I'm reading!!! I'm reading... waiting to see when you are coming home =P I just don't like commenting much.. I'll try to from now on. Keep it up!
Post a Comment