Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Green places in Ploiesti




There are nice places in Ploiesti where things are green.


There's a parc somewhere nearby.


I went there last Saturday for about 1 hour, just to walk and hang out with other PCT's.





I saw a large dog, and since I have so many friends who are dog fans.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is green almost everywhere now(in the northern hemisphere). I bet it is nice to get outside. I did yesterday... but it is just not the same when you are standing out in the middle of 101, south of Buellton, all day. Also, that is a BIG dog, almost bigger than you ;P. And finally, don't underestimate my stubbornesslike ability in getting you to tell me what your grade was. Hope you having a great time.

Cynthia said...

Thanks Kirkish!!!

I like that you post things on my blog, I really enjoy reading them and replying to them.

You've gotta send me an update on WF matters though.
I've been keeping tabs on Vin {wine} in Romania. My friend bought 2L for 8 rons = about $3 and he said it was amazing and strong! It's a place near Ploiesti.