Here's my neighborhood. The second picture shows whereish my bloc is located. It's on the right side of the picture. I live in a bloc (apartment) and it's on the bottom floor. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 hall, 1 kitchen, and 1 restroom. I have ...a lot more than I thought I'd get so: yay! I will show pictures once it's done. It's being redone to meet safety requirments and ...yeah. I'm super excited about it. I've got a new door and windows. There's a garden outside too where I can grow veggies. Mom said she'll send me some seeds like cherry tomatos once I give her the address (i don't know it yet).
Sunday, April 20, 2008
More pictures:
I had to take the pictures: This is the outhouse and next picture is the inside. There's a seating pad. My apartment will have water and a toilet. Pictures: TBP (to be posted)

Here's my neighborhood. The second picture shows whereish my bloc is located. It's on the right side of the picture. I live in a bloc (apartment) and it's on the bottom floor. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 hall, 1 kitchen, and 1 restroom. I have ...a lot more than I thought I'd get so: yay! I will show pictures once it's done. It's being redone to meet safety requirments and ...yeah. I'm super excited about it. I've got a new door and windows. There's a garden outside too where I can grow veggies. Mom said she'll send me some seeds like cherry tomatos once I give her the address (i don't know it yet).



Here's my neighborhood. The second picture shows whereish my bloc is located. It's on the right side of the picture. I live in a bloc (apartment) and it's on the bottom floor. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 hall, 1 kitchen, and 1 restroom. I have ...a lot more than I thought I'd get so: yay! I will show pictures once it's done. It's being redone to meet safety requirments and ...yeah. I'm super excited about it. I've got a new door and windows. There's a garden outside too where I can grow veggies. Mom said she'll send me some seeds like cherry tomatos once I give her the address (i don't know it yet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I only have two comments:
First - I guess "stop" is international.
Second - I really hope you took that picture before and not after. (You know what I am talking about, be sure you don't fall in)
you get 2 bedrooms and living room and all that space to yourself?! man!! how big!! or are you sharing?!
nope. all my own =) Pictures to come, and there's a chandelier....out in my apartment in the country. Point is: running water! Toilet inside the home! and *cross fingers* hopefully internet.
Sweet, I guess this means we have a place to stay. Three weeks in Europe may not be enough time...
Post a Comment