Sunday, April 20, 2008

Site visit pictures


This was an analogy showing how we're a fish in a bowl, and in our new "fish bowl" we need to need to know the other fish and resources to help us get acquinted.

This is staff at the Primaria where I will be working (partly). Primaria = mayor's office. These are some of his staff.

This is Luciana's family. From left to right: Luciana, her dad, her mom.


Here's an electronic well. You push a button and water pumps up!

Here's A cooking area. There's another gas stove area too. I was really impressed with the usage of fire to cook food because I thought it would be hard to control the flame with the wind and stuff. I know people here are raised knowing how to do it, but I was impressed still.

Here are Luciana's chicks! There are 3 different batches: here are the 2 week babies.

Here are 2 month olds.

Here are older chickens. The black ones lay eggs and the white chickens => soup.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chickens!!!!!

Anonymous said...

makes me want a cute little babe chick! or some chicken noodle soup...
-hungry kor