Yeah, like I've gotten any mail from anyone, except my sweet sister who sent me a letter, which was too big and is stuck in Bucharesti because I am in school Monday-Friday and ...yeah, I'm not going to get it.
But, for those of you who thought it maybe be a cool time to send me mail, at this point it may not be a good idea. If you have the urge within the next week, it should be okay, but after that, I will post my real address, the address I will be at the next 2 years, and you can send me mail/packages containing spices, rice, toilet paper, and whatever else you want!
1 week from now, I'll find out where I go. Dun dun dun....what to work on until then, communication communication and communicating. Da!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
really they have no rice??? my mind is boggled.... :P
Post a Comment