I am back for a bit. Everyone I think is gone from school, but I'm here with the computer (calculator, which also means calculators too) to share some new thoughts and insights... or pictures.
Here's some photos of animals I see around Ploiesti and I've heard they're pretty common all over Romania. Here's a picture of a church near my home, and it's not that different from the sunsets in CA eh?
Cats and dogs get along fine here.....
Ahhh. So here is a picture of food from my coffee shop. I've found a place to study! The ladies who work there are sweet and they ask me questions and they look at my homework and their food is relatively inexpensive and I'm the only one who studies there, so I can be there for 5 hours with no interuptions. Mmmmmm. Both those items cost 4 rons, which isn't too bad. A pepsi or coke is about 4 rons usually, a beer is about 3 rons. 1 USD = 2.5 rons.
So that cuppucino and cake cost 1.6 USD.
Besides going out, this whole weekend I studied. My confidence is up...not sure if my language skills really, but I can make sentences now, not great ones with the correct conjugations, but at least with nouns and verbs.
2 comments:
How coool...everything there looks so gray though. Good luck w/ the verbs! They're the hardest I think...!
wah? i think my comment was deleted. :[ well all i said was make sure not to be eating that cake everyday and goodluck studying! languages are hard bah. i quit out on chinese. sighh maybe they shall send me to a foreign land like you, it'll be faster that way i'm assuming. but yes, miss you and i hope you're having fun. everyone thinks you're super cool for being in romania!
Post a Comment