My user name is: hey.cynth
I'm not entirely sure how this thing works, but if someone else gets an account soon, let me know so we can practice having conversations.
I've had a fun morning exploring Philadelphia today.
Morning:
7:30am Woke up to false fire alarm
8:00am Sarah (my roommate presently, from Montana) and I woke up
8:30am Met up with Kimberley (Alaska), Jackie (Arizona), and Maggie (Wyoming) to go visit historical sites, such as the Liberty Bell.
We also met Erin (Reno) and Megan (Las Vegas) as we left the hotel. Below from your left to right is: Erin, Maggie, Cynthia, and Jackie.
This is what it says around the bell:
We saw a whole bunch of other historical buildings in the general area, such as Independence Hall.
Then we took this Peace picture, because we're all doing Peace Corps, and we had lunch.
TBP (to be posted)
Now for a 6 hour long meeting where we'll all formally meet each other. Exciting!
2 comments:
hello!this is my blog http://sot77.blogspot.com visit it make click in a publicity and help the blog .thanks for your help!!
I don't think I know who you are sot77, so since I don't think I know you, and since I can't remove your comment from this page, I'm not sure why you posted here.
Post a Comment