I get charged to call, but not to receive calls.
My number is: 00.40.074.287.21.41
- the first 00 can be a plus sign
- and 40 is the country code
- later!!
I don't know how much it costs to text internationally yet. I do know calling is very very expensive, so I will try to get a phone card in the near future.
Pa!! (bye)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So is this the only way will be able to contact you (phone and web)? No snail mail?
Re using the phone, I finally got Lee, one of your Romania 24 colleagues, on his phone by dialing 011 4074 and then the remaining seven numbers. The 011 is the USA prefix for an international call. I believe that the 4074 is the country code plus Mobile Orange's "city" code, but it's for the mobile service rather than for a specific city.
Um...yes, our numbers all start with a "07..." the rest is country codes and stuff.
There is snail mail. I think it's the 2nd or 3rd posting I made.
I'd love snail mail!!!
so.... how does one send you snail mail? Like an address.
Post a Comment