I was planning on going down to SLO for the trical party, but that was changed due to Chinese New Year plans.
Then I was going to go down to SLO because I was informed that there was a goodbye party for me and lots of my SLOw friends would be there, but now that has to change too due to jury duty.
Of all the days Monday-Friday my group number gets posted, of course my number gets saved until Friday. I can't even do jury duty because I have to leave for Romania.
My guess: the world doesn't want me to say goodbye to SLO friends now they have to come visit me in Romania to obtain "closure," I could get into a scary accident on my way back up due to exhaustion which will prevent me from going to Peace Corps, or I dunno.
If all had worked out the way I wanted life to work out: Friday, I would have driven down to SLO to attend my surprise party because I would have reported for jury duty earlier that week, Saturday, I would be at the trical party saying goodbye to all my trical friends and hanging around to get my well earned duffel bag with my name em bordered on it, and Sunday I would be with my family celebrating Chinese New Year and eating lots and lots of food and my little sister would have flown in from San Diego to be there too.
*gar* All is ruined! Oh well. moving on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment