So this was the last day. Dan, who also teaches at a high school did the presentation. He's from all over North America, so he was a good rep. If you remember, I met him while helping at the Red Cross thing.

Here's the attentive audience.


Nancy, a woman who lives in a village and teaches English to 3rd graders to 8th graders came to help =) She has been wonderful help to me so far, in advising me on how to live in a village. She was Dan's clicker and supporter, and she came to visit my site.


The kids practiced an American country dance to show US. They tried to dress country too.


Here Dan prepared a game where kids had to stick the 50 states on the US map. We determined Romania is the size of Oregon and it takes over 4 Romanias to go across the US.


Lili (the English teacher) did a poetic thing at the end to symbolize that the world is small and we're alike, etc....a beautiful ending to the week.

Coordinators and guests picture.


Dan and Nancy with our kids =)

Dan is awesome and made 33 PB&J sandwiches with his stash of PB from the states!
As you can see, they loved it!
You can only buy PB in one store now. When I started living in Romania I found it in 2 different stores. I don't know why they don't sell more =(


Here's the attentive audience.
Nancy, a woman who lives in a village and teaches English to 3rd graders to 8th graders came to help =) She has been wonderful help to me so far, in advising me on how to live in a village. She was Dan's clicker and supporter, and she came to visit my site.
The kids practiced an American country dance to show US. They tried to dress country too.
Here Dan prepared a game where kids had to stick the 50 states on the US map. We determined Romania is the size of Oregon and it takes over 4 Romanias to go across the US.
Lili (the English teacher) did a poetic thing at the end to symbolize that the world is small and we're alike, etc....a beautiful ending to the week.
Coordinators and guests picture.
Dan and Nancy with our kids =)
Dan is awesome and made 33 PB&J sandwiches with his stash of PB from the states!
As you can see, they loved it!
You can only buy PB in one store now. When I started living in Romania I found it in 2 different stores. I don't know why they don't sell more =(
No comments:
Post a Comment