Friday, July 25, 2008

This is the way Aiy waash My contacts, in, Ro-ma-nia!

So.....that was a song above by the way, using the beat to "the wheels on the bus"
I had been to many farmacies, and magazines, to find contact solutions to make my 1 year of supply reach a little longer. I figured it was easier than ordering more, and my daily contacts would work 2 days just fine. However, it was ridiculous to find, just like a helmet.

So: here is what I used in America.


Here is what I got recommended by a doctor in Romania, he said that this works just as well and it would be a lot easier and cheaper to use and find. It's saline solution, it doesn't remove the enzymes, but it would work for a short period.


AND HERE! is what I got when I went into a farmacie and the lady told me that little pack of 5 vials of 10mL each was 28 RONs!! (about 12 dollars), and I asked for something cheaper.

It was 2 RON per a sack, and it has 250mL, but I need a needle to draw the liquid out of these saline packs.
Hahahhaha!!!! It seems to be working for my contacts, they stay moist and they are cleaner after I give them a good rub.

I actually know how to draw fluids with a needle from a packet, I learned it from POLY (Cal Poly) from my horse classes, cause we had to vaccinate the horses.

Anyway....I had to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog:)