Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I have internet again!

My computer isn't great, but I have internet, the mouse works if I turn the keypad on and off again when it freezes, programs run, and the only problems left are: no audio device can be detected, internet browsers randomly closes sometimes, and the computer thinks it's 102C and therefore decides to shut down sometimes too.

I can communicate, but i can't watch things, but hey, small wins are still wins. =)

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Yay!

Cynthia said...

I've wasted maybe a whole day trying to get my audio device to work (can't watch videos without sound). I've recently given up and have been trying to get videos loaded onto my mp4 player my dad got me from China a few years ago (2inx2in screen =P). I finally got it to the right format last night! AMV, BUT there's no sound!!! When converting, I think it plays it on my computer and then records it, otherwise I have no idea why there is no sound?
Silent films it may be.......

Unknown said...

you know, at the worst case, you could just display the subtitles. It would be combining two of your loves, Reading and Vegetating.