Today I woke up to sound of little kids playing. We went to the San Diego Zoo to help the kids run out their energy before we babysat them. 
One was grumpy the whole time, the middle one was cute and happy, the littlest one was having the time of his life!


He Loves animals; especially monkeys. You can see that he loves the flamingos too. At home he can name the 26 animals of the alphabet.
We ate cotton candy, saw the white polar bear, gorillas, pandas and more. We also took the air safari across the park.

One was grumpy the whole time, the middle one was cute and happy, the littlest one was having the time of his life!
He Loves animals; especially monkeys. You can see that he loves the flamingos too. At home he can name the 26 animals of the alphabet.
We ate cotton candy, saw the white polar bear, gorillas, pandas and more. We also took the air safari across the park.
After we came back from the zoo, our godmother took Amelia and I shopping. We went to a few outlets and we each got some new clothes. I hate shopping....or at least get really really frustrated with finding clothes. They don't fit and I don't have any fashion taste so all the styles confuse me. The one shirt I got Amelia had picked out for me. I also found a jacket I liked but it was $120, and I don't want to spend that much on a jacket- even though it was styling.
Our godmother then got us some quality take out food for dinner and now I'm here babysitting. The kids ate dinner with us and are watching Scooby Doo before bed. Bed is right after this episode. I'm going back to SJ tomorrow. *Woot woot* 8 hour drive back! I will need to stretch a few times on our way back.
On the Peace Corps note, I've joined a facebook group with 7 other people going to PC with me in Romania. I've talked to one person. I've also heard that my staging package has arrived, so I look forward to opening it when I get home. yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment