Their packing list suggesting is wonderful too! It's a stress reliever to know that a lot of the stuff I thought I needed is already provided or can be purchased over there.
Buna (Boon-nah) = Hello!
I got a new camera for PC. Why did I get a new one versus bringing my old one? 1.) My old one didn't record sound, so now I can make mini videos to add on my blog, 2.) This camera is way smaller and lighter, which will be wonderful because I'm going to do lots of walking and traveling soon, 3.) I've always wanted a canon: recycle time for flash is superior!
Here is a demo video from my camera:
Pre-Chinese New Year dinner was celebrated tonight at grandparent's house. Calvin and I spent the afternoon with my now married cousin Elaine. We went out for lunch, did a bit of shopping and spent the rest of the afternoon trying to persuade her dog Biscuit that Calvin and I were friends and to no bit us or bark at us.
I love my family! I'll see them again for Chinese New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment