I last evening cooking a delicious dinner with Charm, Rob and Scott: there was pesto pasta, meatballs, wine, ice cream cheese cake, bailey's, and garlic bread! oh, and leaves with croƻtons.
I spent the night at DRCK's, and it was a short evening because all the girls were very tired.
I was going to spend another night over and make them dinner, but I decided to go to SD early and spend a bit more time with Aunty Anna, Uncle Monte and family.It's been fun in SLO. I got to see a lot of familiar faces, like I saw Cynthia at It's a Grind, and I'd thought she graduated already! Alas, it's time to say goodbye. I'll be back one more time maybe, for the Trical Party, maybe....
Bye SLO.
1 comment:
Woohoo! Props to SLO!
I am so excited for you to go to Romania, but I will miss you, Cynth... thank you for visiting!!
Post a Comment