Friday, March 13, 2009

Teen magazines: Romania

So I was in the teacher's lounge waiting for the break to talk to one of them, and I saw this magazine so I flipped through it.

What age group do you think the audience is?


So in this magazine I found lots of fun stuff, just like in our pre-teen magazines, but wow, I was pretty...erm...impressed? awkwarded? shocked? speechless after reading the kind of questions I would not see in our pre-teen magazines.

The writers who submitted stories were 12-14 = pre-teens. I guess they're just less conservative here...or it's a patriatical society. Who knows.


Here, I'll translate-ish:

3. How long is a penis during an erection: a.) 30cm, b.)10cm, c.)15cm

4. Brand of female condom...

5. Can you use vasaline to lubricate your condom?

6. When you lose your virginity, your blood smells.

11. A female can't have an orgasm unless you stimulate her clitoris.

Oh my!
(If you want to know the answers the answers are in Romanian and upside down).
Oh my!
12-14 year olds! I'm a conservative old lady I guess!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

number 10 is funny.

Unknown said...

woooh that is...different...

Cynthia said...

Yeah, I read number 10, and I had no clue