Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lack of Blogging

Ok, let's be frank, I have been lazy about blogging lately, and while part of it is due to technical problems, I think it's because I'm unmotivated to do so.
I feel like my blogs have been pretty interesting lately and I don't want to bore you guys. I mean, I do have pictures or different events, but it's a lot of "same old things."

HOWEVER, there is something to make this all better!

This year will be year #2 soon! I've already been in Romania for a little over 1 year now! This blog is over 1 year old now! and while I have been focusing a lot about life, culture, and traditions here at my site.
Year Number Two will be the year of adventuring!!!
So far I've been collaborating with others on trips to and through Europe!
SO, just you guys wait! You guys have seen my village a good amount now. Soon I'll put of stuff from my travels allll over! and I will take pictures like a clicker happy Asian.

No comments: