So a new from the city has the energy to plan an Amazing Race here in Mastacani. I will be her helper, but this project will be planned and done by the both of us, and whoever else wants to come out here and help organize.
Our target participants will be kids, but it can involve whoever wants to participate.
So...we're thinking 5 days in a row, out here in the village at the end of July.
We're calculating that we could do all this: transportation for maybe 5 organizers and materials for 5 days for maybe about 20 participants will be $120.
I am looking for grants, do you guys know where I can find a small source? Or Amazing Race enthusiasts who'd be able to help us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
$10 from me.. $10 from Tam... paypal?
Well....it looks like what I'm going to do (to do this correctly) is to write a grant, and then people all around the world can donate to its cause.
Thanks for offering to help. The thought means much.
In the meantime, I'm going to work on this local newspaper project I started and try to make an craigslist/ebay/famer's market economy here.
How goes wedding plans irene and tam? I'm telling people how excited I am to be home in November and to take lots of pictures at your wedding. I'll be calling you soon to chat, but I was wondering if your reception would be like Elaine's or if it will be totally different. =)
Post a Comment