I don't care that I don't like the whole movie series as in comparison to the books!
I don't care that there's an economic crisis at home!
I don't care that people are dying of starvation while people are waiting in line to buy tickets for this movie! (I normally do, but at this moment not really)
I'M JEALOUS!! THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!! AND IT'S GONNA BE IMAX AND IMAX 3D!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I'm pRETTY sure it's not opening in the Cinema here...we have 1 theatre...Alien versus Extraterrestrial is playing...it's the only movie playing for the next week. *crosses fingers* It's a population of over 300,000 so you'd think there'd be more than 1 theatre that plays more than 3 times a day. hum.
This country doesn't care about Harry Potter *sniff*
In retrospect...I don't think I understand why Americans care so much (but I know it's not just Americans...maybe it's just Romanians who DON'T care).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment