Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Surprise for ME =)

AWWWWW!!
I was told to go to work on Friday at 1pm to help with an activity. It was a secret though...and since sometimes..lots of times, I have a miniscue more than no idea of what's going on (I've got an amusing example in a following entry) I was like "Sure! See you at 1pm Friday!" (This took place at the end of January)

I show up and vola! It was the Unification of portions of Moldova (the region I live in). I live in the Moldovean part of Romania, NOT to be confused with the Country: Republic of Moldova.

The colors of Romania's flag is Blue, Yellow and Red.
Look!! Read the writing:
"De la Inima la Inima" = From heart to heart =)

It was a rum cake with cocoa cream and pineapples.
The brains behind the operation. The professors (subject teachers of grades 5-8th).
The curly haired history teacher, said she baked it herself from scratch...but I have my doubts.
Lili, the English teacher. said it was just something in thanks for my work with their school. It was an unexpected gesture and I love sweet surprises!. I was touched. I ate the blue section of the cake: the region I live in. It was fun to identify the geographical marks as I was dishing out the cake. =)

I am a lucky ducky volunteer.

No comments: