Monday, August 24, 2009

Posts I need to post - A list

I've been on vacation and I'm still vacationing (or we can also call it working because I'm really showing Americans more about Romanian culture and telling them about my life over my 1 1/2 years here doing Peace Corps: Peace Corps Mission goal #3 and some of #2:
#2. Helping promote a better understanding of Americans on the part of the peoples served.
#3. Helping promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.)

Anyway, so after I'm done traveling, it will be Fall and then Winter and then I know I'll have plenty of time to go online. The summer days last until 9:15pm, and I remember Winter days do end even at 4:00pm.

To blog:
  • Habitat For Humanity in Romania Craiova in April
  • Trip with Katie through Europe in June
  • 5 new volunteers from the US here to visit Mastacani
  • Progress of Chickens
  • Death of a loved pet
  • Traveling with Family the Adventure
  • Family visiting my village here in Mastacani
  • Leadership Camp Summer 2009

No comments: