Thursday, June 11, 2009

BACK from trip with Katie!!

So:
1 international conference, 4 countries, 3 castles (we tried to get 1 castle/palace in every country, but due to wet laundry...), more than 7 ice creams, 8 rolls of toilet paper, 1 night in a hostel, 2 girls traveling by train, 4 times at McDonalds, 1 Japanese pond, a gAzillion! forks, plates and spoons, 2 colds and 1 strep throat, over 80 hours on the train, AND MORE!

Just wait for us to get the pictures up!!
In the meantime, I just got back from the airport today, and my electricity had apparently gone out = fridge smells like dead meat, and I've got 9 teenage chickens, and my garden became a small jungle (I couldn't see the cat or find my chicks...or my bike).

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

phew... that sounds like quite an adventure! get the pictures up after you settle in =)